Quality Center Multiple Choice Questions-2
11) By default, records appear in Quality Center in the
A) Increasing Order
B) Decreasing Order
C) Order in which they were added
D) None of these
12) You can save filter and sort information as a favorite view and then load it as needed.
13) You can copy and paste the filter, sort, and group by settings to another project.
14) You can also share the settings (filter, sort, and group by settings) with another user by pasting them to an e-mail or a text file.
15) When you use text search, the search ignores
A) articles (a, an, the)
B) coordinate conjunctions (and, but, for, nor, or);
C) Boolean operators (and, or, not, if, or, then).
D) All of above
16) You can export the data in a grid as a
A) text file,
B) Microsoft Excel worksheet,
C) Microsoft Word document, or
D) HTML document.
E) All of above
17) …….. alerting functions available in Quality Center
18) The alerting functions in Quality Center are:
A) Automatic notification alerts, Follow up alerts
B) Email alerts, Automatic notification alerts, Follow up alerts
C) Defect alerts, Email alerts, Automatic notification alerts, Follow up alerts
D) Final alerts, Email alerts, Automatic notification alerts, Follow up alerts
19) You can create traceability links between ……….. in the Requirements module.
B) Test Cases
20) You can associate a test instance with a defect. This is performed by creating ………..in the Test Plan module, or by adding a defect during a manual test run.
A) Linked Tests
B) Linked Defects
C) Linked Errors
D) Linked Data