101) A test comprises calls to actions. When you create a new test, it contains a call to a ...... action.
102) When you open a test, you can choose to view ......
A) the test flow (calls to actions)
B) you can view and edit the individual actions stored with your test.
C) Both A & B
103) For every action called in your test, QuickTest creates a corresponding ........ in the Data Table so that you can enter Data Table parameters that are specific to that action only.
A) action sheet
B) Excel sheet
C) Both A & B
104) When you create a test, it includes ..... action.
105) There are three kinds of actions:
A) non-reuse action, reuse action, external action
B) Call to internal action, Call to reusable action, external action
C) non-reusable action, reusable action, external action
D) Call to non-reusable action, reusable action, external action
106) By default, new actions are
107) You can display or hide the Action toolbar in the Keyword View by choosing ........
A) View > Toolbars > Action
B) View > Toolbars > Actions
C) View > Toolbar > Action
D) Views > Toolbars > Action
108) The ...... enables you to view either the entire test flow (the calls to the actions in the test) or you can view the steps for a selected reusable or external action.
A) Action Flow
B) Action file
C) Action List
D) Action Repository
109) In the ......., the Action List is always visible and the Expert View always displays the script for the selected action.
A) Keyword View
B) Expert View
C) Action Flow
D) Action View
110) If the action is called more than once within the test flow or if the action is called by a reusable action, the Reusable action option is ......
C) both read and write
111) You cannot expand ...... actions from the test flow view.
C) both A & B
112) You can associate shared object repositories with ...... actions simultaneously, using the Associate Repositories dialog box
113) You can associate ....... object repositories with an action, and the same object repository can be associated with different actions as needed
B) Twenty one
C) as many as you need
114) Sometimes you may want to call an action from within an action. This is called .......
115) If a reusable action is called more than once in a test and you split the action into two independent actions, each call to the action within the test will be followed by a call to the new (reusable) action. If a reusable action is called from another test, however, ...... it may cause the calling test to fail.
D) Both A & C
116) You must use the ...... Action option in QuickTest if you want to save an action under another name.
117) When you remove an external action, you remove all calls and the action from the action list. The original action is also affected.
18) You can also press ...... to open the Rename Action dialog box
A) Shift + F2
B) Shift + F3
C) Shift + F4
D) Shift + F5
119) If you want to include one or more statements in every new action in your test, you can create an ....
A) reusable action
B) split action
D) action template
120) With QuickTest Professional 9.0, a maximum of .......... Actions can be placed into a script
121) Only the file name ...... is recognized as an action template