91) An ........ assigns a numerical value to a test object that indicates its order or location relative to other objects with an otherwise identical description (objects that have the same values for all properties)
A) Index identifier.
B) ordinal identifier.
C) SMART ID identifier.
D) original identifier.
92) You can add an object to the local object repository only if that object does not already exist in a shared object repository that is associated with the action. If an object already exists in an associated shared object repository, you can add it to the local object repository using the ........ option.
A) Copy from Shared Repository
B) Copy from Shared Object Repository
C) Copy to Local
D) Copy to Local repository
93) You can copy, paste, and move objects in the local object repository using the Object Repository window, and copy, paste, and move objects both within a shared object repository and between shared object repositories using the Object Repository Manager. But you cannot copy objects from a shared object repository to the local object repository to modify them locally
94) At the time of copying, pasting and moving objects, you cannot move an object to any of its descendants.
95) When you remove a step from your test, its corresponding object is also removed from the object repository
96) You can use the Find and Replace dialog box to replace property or object names.
97) The Object Repository window is ...... during record and run sessions
B) read-write only
C) read-write and enable
D) None of above
98) In the Associated Repositories tab of the Action Properties dialog box, the ......object repository is always listed first and cannot be moved down the priority list or deleted.
99) In the Associated Repositories tab of the Action Properties dialog box, although we can order the object repositories according to our choice except the fact that Shared Repository remains the first one and cannot be removed.
100) If your object repositories are stored in the file system and you want other users or Mercury products to be able to run this action on other computers, you should set the file path as a
A) Absolute path
B) relative path
D) None of above